Search results

1. Jeff Showalter

A couple of things:

Has anyone considered/proposed a new type of non-owner membership that is limited in number and possibly some other features, such as volume of play (e.g. like the social membership play package for owners)? I personally know 10 non-residents that would join the club in a heartbeat for $50,000...
  2. Jeff Showalter

Cellular?

I have a strong cell signal at my house and don't bother with a land line so I can't test it. But when I lived in Manhattan Beach 2 yrs ago the only signal i ever got was through wifi. Connectivity was usually through a range extender and i dont think the speed was more than 100mbps. I rarely...
  3. Jeff Showalter

Cellular?

Sometimes that happens when on a less-than-primo network. It all depends on your bandwith and quality of connection. Once the new lines go active, your calls should be as good as any cell network, which also isn't perfect. Provided, of course, you have a high quality modem and wifi network in...
  4. Jeff Showalter

Cellular?

Turn on your phone's wifi calling with the new internet service. Problem solved.
  5. Jeff Showalter

R.I.P. R. Roger Rowe School

Yes, not an easy task to allow for free expression without opening the door to trollish behavior. Sad that people need to fear the CDRC or the scorn of their neighbors for voicing an opinion. It seemed to me that Vocal Resident and Student/Teacher Advocate were starting to head down the rabbit...
  6. Jeff Showalter

R.I.P. R. Roger Rowe School

Dear Phil, I like how the main website will not accept articles from anyone who refuses to attach their name to it. Is there a way to apply this requirement to the message board? Maybe make all the profiles clickable with the user's real name shown on each respective profile page? This thread...