By Bill Weber
September 22, 2022
Music Director Rafael Payare and the Orchestra open the new season on Saturday, October 1, 2022, with one of the monumental masterpieces of Western music. Equally exciting for both lifelong music lovers and new listeners alike, Verdi’s Requiem is filled with tragedy, grandeur and human pity. We can’t think of a better way to welcome the season!
Unless, perhaps, if round-trip transportation was available…and it is. The San Diego Symphony is continuing its pilot program that offers round trip transportation from the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club to The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park, for selected concerts. The next opportunity to experience the ease of our transportation program is Opening Night!
Some of the benefits include:
- Convenience: riders debark at the main entrance; no parking worries,
- Camaraderie: enjoy the concert experience with family and friends,
- Cost: busing charges compare favorably with Uber fares – and parking, and
- Conversation: Symphony team members ride along to to talk about the Symphony and its programs – and to answer any questions.
Tickets are $150, including premium seating and round-trip transportation to The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park from the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club.
Here are the details:
- The bus will leave from the parking lot at 5:00 PM.
- You will receive an email with all details about dining options prior to your event.
- Tickets will appear in The Shell app 5 days prior to the event.
- The bus will return to the Golf Club parking lot by approximately 9:00 p.m.
Seats are still available! Purchase tickets and a ride to Opening night – Payare Leads Verdi’s Requiem.
We look forward to seeing you at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park!
Stay tuned for information about future opportunities to ride.