Over the past nineteen years, the Women’s Fund has supported 154 projects through grants totaling over $5.2 million
The Rancho Santa Fe Women’s Fund was established in November 2004 as a way for members to join together in meaningful and engaging ways, and to give back to the greater San Diego community. The power of many women giving together has helped us make a significant impact on community-wide needs with focused, collective grant-making. We are a donor-advised fund of the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation, and with over 140 members, we have awarded over $5.2 Million dollars in grants to date.
The mission of the Rancho Santa Fe Women’s Fund is collective philanthropy and building a sense of community through volunteerism and social activities while escalating awareness of local organizations and needs.
- We aim to educate and inspire our members to be well-informed, active philanthropists
- Through our grants, we support innovative approaches to philanthropy
- We serve our San Diego areas by discovering and addressing local needs
- We seek to increase our membership by gathering friends and neighbors who have similar goals and ideals
- We collaborate to improve and strengthen lives through charitable grants