Many of our chapter’s members are dedicated birders. Others just enjoy viewing the birds they see in their yards and at their feeders. We are conservationists, hikers, birders, and educators. And we share our experiences and values with others through a variety of nature-oriented programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does San Diego Audubon do?
- How can I get involved?
- When I donate, how is my money used?
- I found an injured or abandoned bird. What do I do?
- How do I get more birds to visit my yard?
- How can I trim trees safely and avoid impacts to birds?
- How can I prevent window collisions?
- What is SD Audubon doing to ensure justice, equity, diversity and inclusion?
- How do I find birding locations around San Diego?
- How do I install a native seed library in my neighboorhood?